WayneTheCoach® practices Energy Leadership™, iPEC’s (Institute for Professional Excelence in Coaching) unique processes within the profession of coaching. WayneTheCoach® defines coaching as “a positive process that stimulates individuals to use their inner strength, passion and sense of purpose to complete tasks and attain goals leading to a more fulfilling life.”
The process utilized by life and business coaches includes:
· Active listening i.e. hearing what is being said and, intuitively, what is being left unsaid and making the connections.
· Life coaches ask open-ended questions that empower and prod their clients to delve more deeply for solutions to their problems.
· Life coaches empathetically challenge their client’s inconsistencies between their stated values and their actions.
· Help the client view things from different perspectives and enables them to create action plans that will help them achieve their desired goals and objectives.
· A coach holds the client accountable for following through on their action plans and commitments.
Life and business coaches keep the focus on the client’s agenda; acknowledges, validates and champions the client. A life coach, business coach or executive coach is a partner of sorts is non-judgmental and capable of thinking “out-of-the-box” and committed to working with you to achieve success, however you define success. Life and business coaches or executive coach can help improve:
· Personal development
· Career and professional development
· Health and Aging/Wellness
· Breaking through barriers
· Relationships – business and personal
A growing facet of life, business and/or executive coaching is “leadership,” particularly in these current times when the controlling stereotypes of the last 70 years are ineffective and out of favor. Whether you care to acknowledge it or not, “we all lead, either by choice or by default.” Therefore, the need for Energy Leadership™ is paramount if one wishes to achieve more production with less effort and more fulfillment.
“Energy Leadership™ is the process that develops a personally effective style of leadership that positively influences and changes not only yourself, but also those with whom you work and interact, as well as your organization as a whole.”
WayneTheCoach® is aCertified Professional Coach and an Energy Leadership Index-Master Practitioner, ELI-MP. The Energy Leadership Index™ (ELI) helps to establish a baseline for ones current level of performance. It is a launching point for the Energy Leadership Development System™ where you learn the seven levels of leadership and be coached on the eight building blocks of effective leadership.
In addition to executive coaching services, there is an Educational Leadership Coach Training Program and the iPEC Coach Centric™ Leadership Program for leaders in corporations, not-for-profits, and associations, etc.
A Life and Business Coach can be invaluable. C. Belgrove, President, Belgrove Appliance Inc. said, “He made me see new things about my business even after having it for 10 years. I believe in coaching and with Coach Wayne by your side the only direction is up.”
Contact the Coach....and discuss how you can enjoy great accomplishment and personal fulfillment with peace of mind and joy. Become the cause of your life!